Thursday 22 October 2020

Mini Knitted Christmas Stockings

 


This year's version of my Mini Knitted Christmas Stockings.

My daughter-in-law is a teacher and every year I knit mini stockings for her to give to every pupil in her class. It has become a little tradition and as the youngsters move up through the school each one has a keepsake to hang on their tree for the festive season.



I enjoyed hand knitting these in a lovely mixture of yarns and colours with all the same matching white mohair top trim. 





I usually try and get some more knitted to sell at my exhibition At Quarr Abbey next month.
They make an ideal gift for a loved one, fill with sweets, chocolate. My customers often tell me they are just perfect to fill with some money for the teenagers in their family.
There will be some in my online shop soon.



I designed these mini knitted Christmas stockings many years ago for a magazine publication. 
"Making Gifts Magazine" which is no longer in print.

I will be adding the design instructions for you to purchase from my online shop shortly - download a PDF and start knitting up your very own!


~sitting knitting in an evening working on a small project is a relaxing mindfulness activity~



No comments:

Post a Comment