Friday 28 May 2010

My Award Winning Hand Weaving






I'm pleased and thrilled to share with you the exciting news, that I have won


"The Marleen Upson Memorial Cup" For Weaving 2010


presented by
The Isle of Wight Spinners, Weavers & Dyers Guild.

My cushion design is in pink and turquoise. Hand Woven in a beautiful blended colour story of 5 different yarns including mohair and wool. It is luxuriously soft and the colours add richness and warmth to any setting. It has press stud fasteners and a fold-over fringe front, thus simple in design to show the woven work to the full. It is available to buy in my Folksy shop.
I shall be weaving this design in other colourways, so do check my online shops Folksy and Zibbet.
Of course if you would like purchase an award winning hand woven piece of work, do get in touch for more details.

2 comments: